Weddings at Grace
The pastors of Grace Church perform wedding ceremonies for couples who are committed to the local church.
Here are a few things to know:
- Grace weddings are a sacrament between people who are followers of Christ.
- Weddings are a ministry to the people of Grace Church. We ask that the bride and groom be a dedicated part of our church family for at least six months.
- We offer pre-marital counseling at Grace, or you may choose another option; completion of a pre-marital counseling program is required.
- Grace pastors are available for weddings as their schedule allows.
- Cost: $200 pastoral fee (may be waived under certain circumstances) and the cover of any travel expenses for the pastor.
- Please complete the forms at the links below, one for the bride and one for the groom.
Grace would be honored to be a part of your marriage.
Complete the forms at the links below, one for the bride and one for the groom.