Our Family Ministry mission is to partner with families to help kids and students take their next step towards Christ. We focus on scripture, and we teach the gospel, even to our youngest kids.
Early Childhood (Birth - Five Years)
Grace encourages wonder in these safe and loving environments, where our youngest kids learn Bible stories, sing songs to God, and learn a foundational truth about Jesus.
- Grace provides a fun large group experience with engaging Bible storytelling and games, art and music
- We teach the Bible and focus on the gospel story from an early age
- Parents receive take-home tools to help them talk about God and the Bible with their youngest children.
Elementary (K-4th at Orlando and Oviedo; K-5th at Winter Garden)
In Elementary we invite discovery in a high-energy environment that teaches kids the good news of Jesus found in the entire Bible.
- graceKIDS Elementary teaches the story of Jesus through the whole Bible in one year
- We host an engaging large group time of worship and creative Bible stories
- Kids also spend time smaller age-based Community Groups to build friendships and reinforce the gospel ideas from the lesson through games and art
- Kids get a take-home journal with fun activities and thinking prompts to help them keep learning throughout the week
For kids from birth to elementary age, just come to the Family Ministry Check-In desk when you arrive on a Sunday. Someone will be there to help and to walk you to your child’s class.
We’ll note that information when you register, and make every accommodation we can. Our graceKIDS ministries are nut-free, and we post any snacks we’re serving outside the classroom door.
For all first-time kids, we ask for a parent cell phone at check-in. We will text you during the service if there is any concern about your child. If your child has a difficult time at drop-off, we can also text you a photo of them having a great time once they settle in if you like!
We take security and safety seriously at Grace. Grace volunteers are background checked, and a matching tag system is used to drop off and pick up children. We also have security in the halls during services, and medical professionals on-call.
Contact us anytime. We’ll be happy to help.
Parent Tools & Helpful Links
Looking for some more parenting resources? Check out the Families tab in our free app!