#Blessed. We post it. We feel it. We believe we know it when we see it. But what does God think it means to be blessed?
Be there each weekend at Grace in February and March, as we explore Christ’s countercultural teaching on true blessing in Matthew 5: The Beatitudes.
- Feb 1/2: Blessed are the poor in spirit
- Feb 8/9: Blessed are those who mourn
- Feb 15/16: Blessed are the meek
- Feb 22/23: Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness
- Feb 29/Mar 1: Blessed are the merciful
- Mar 7/8: Blessed are the pure in heart
- Mar 15/16: Blessed are the peacemakers
- Mar 22/23: Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
- Mar 29/30: Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you