To make room for the people in our neighborhood who need the hope of Jesus and make more room for worship during COVID, Grace Orlando will re-launch our Saturday night services on March 20th at 4:00P and 5:30P. We invite you to be a part of the communities that will call these services their church family!
These services are for you if you
- love to be a part of starting something new!
- are ready to step out of the usual patterns to reach people for Jesus
- like the idea of having your Saturday nights and Sundays free (our latest service will be out by 7:00P)
- seriously value sleeping in on Sunday mornings
- have always dreamed of eating Chick-Fil-A after a church service
Here are just a few questions that we’ve heard that you might have, too:
When are the Saturday Core Team Gatherings?
There will be four gatherings – each different and important. We will host these on Feb 20, Feb 27, Mar 6, Mar 13. Each will start at 5:00p. The main event lasts one hour and then we’ll stick around for dinner and community after.
Who should attend these Saturday Core Team Gatherings?
Anyone who currently attends Grace and is planning to attend the Saturday Night Services — and anyone you want to bring!
Should I attend all four Saturday Core Team Rallies?
Absolutely! Our hope is to have as many people from the core team at each gathering as possible so that you can be a team when we launch.
Will childcare be provided?
Yes, childcare will provided with registration. You can register HERE.
What’s happening at the gatherings?
- Feb 20: Vision Night
- Feb 27: Insider Tours
- Mar 6: Behind-The-Scenes Training
- Mar 13: Worship and Prayer Night