Radical Hospitality. Extraordinary Servanthood. Big-hearted generosity. We are moving forward in these House Rules as we ready to re-open Grace. If you are a high-risk or vulnerable individual, we strongly encourage you to worship at home online.
We offer three ways to gather with your church family:
Option #1: Join us at in-person services — see times and details.
- GRACE ORLANDO
We’re meeting on Sunday mornings only, and slightly adjusting our normal times at our Pembrook Drive location to help us with distancing and cleaning in between. Masks required for attendance by county mandate; 12 and under exempt.
Sundays at 8:15a, 9:45a, and 11:15a
2300 Pembrook Drive, Orlando, 32810
- graceKIDS nursery only in the 8:15a service; full programming in the 9:45a and 11:15a services. (funJungle for volunteer kids open all services)
- GraceStudents 56 will meet during the 11:15a service
- GraceStudents 7-12 meets Sundays at 5pm in the Foyer/Portico
GRACE WINTER GARDEN
Our Winter Garden Campus regularly meets in an Orange County Public School, and that facility has not been fully opened to us at this time. The Crossings Church in Winter Garden Plaza has graciously offered the use of their facility on Saturday evenings. Masks required for attendance by county mandate; 12 and under exempt.
Saturdays at 4pm at The Crossings Church
- graceKIDS will be offered during the service
- GraceStudents will be planning special events
Our Oviedo Campus regularly meets in an Seminole County Public School, and that facility has not been fully opened to us at this time. East Coast Believers Church has graciously offered the use of their facility on Sunday evenings. Masks required for attendance by county mandate; 12 and under exempt.
Sundays at 3:30p and 5p at East Coast Believers Church
- graceKIDS! (6 weeks- 4th grade) will be offered during the 3:30pm service with full children’s programming.
- Childcare for 6 weeks to 18 months will be offered at the 5:00pm service, as well as childcare for volunteer kids
- GraceStudents 56 will meet during the 3:30p service at East Coast Believers.
- GraceStudents 78 and High School will alternate weeks each Wednesday evening at a host home. Get more info: High School Bible Study and Middle School Bible Study
Grace Safety Protocols for Option #1
We’ll open our services with the following plans in place:
Limited seating capacity, social distancing measures, sanitization in our services.
• We’ll be arranging our service seating to promote distancing and limit capacity
• We’ll be sanitizing chairs between services/limiting shared used
• We are increasing time between services to clean
• While we’ve been away, we’ve also sanitized and repainted the entire Grace Church facility from top to bottom
Touch-free and paperless environments.
To keep contact to a minimum:
• Our donut and coffee service will be temporarily suspended
• All printed material will move online — including The Guide and Connect Card
• Communion will be offered in individual servings placed on your seat (pick up gluten-free communion at the door)
• Offering boxes/baskets will be available in the back of the room, and we’ll encourage you to give online through our free app or our website
Protocols for staff and vols.
• We’ll conduct weekly temperature checks for staff and key vols
• Strict hand washing and sanitizing protocols
Helpful guidelines for you.
• We’ll have signs and people celebrating you, welcoming you, and letting you know what’s up
• We’ll offer plenty of hand sanitizer stations
• We’ll have masks on hand.
• If you are a high-risk or vulnerable individual, we strongly encourage you to worship at home online.
Lots of love and care for Family Ministry.
GraceKIDS and GraceStudents will be open as well, with adjustments in place to give your children a great experience at church while keeping them as safe as we can.
• We’ll offer assisted, touchless family check-in
• We’ll have quick temperature checks for vols and kids. If someone registers a temperature of 99.5 or higher, they’ll be asked to participate in online services at home
• Extra sanitization, including rotating in fresh toys for each service and disinfecting classrooms
• Masks required for all graceKIDS! and GraceStudents Volunteers
Option #2: Watch with a Grace Community.
Ready to watch the service with a few extra people, but not ready to come back to a service? We have all the resources you need to watch online and lead a discussion for people in your home. Want to join a group that already meets? Let us know. You can even stop by the church and pick up communion elements if you like.
Option #3: Continue to worship online -- new time!
Our Online Worship Experience will continue to be premiered live on YouTube each Sunday at 11am (note this time change starting on Fall Kickoff), and be available to watch on demand all week long. Watch for upgrades to this experience along the way this fall, including surprises for families watching at home!