Radical Hospitality. Extraordinary Servanthood. Big-hearted generosity. These are the rules that guide our re-opening at Grace. If you are a high-risk or vulnerable individual, we strongly encourage you to worship at home online.
We’re meeting on Sunday mornings only, and slightly adjusting our normal times at our Pembrook Drive location to help us with distancing and cleaning in between. Orange County remains under mask order; 12 and under exempt.
Sundays at 8:15a, 9:45a, and 11:15a
2300 Pembrook Drive, Orlando, 32810
- full graceKIDS programming (birth to 4th grade) in all services
- GraceStudents 56 (5th and 6th grade) offered during the 9:45a & 11:15a services
- GraceStudents 7-12 meets Sundays at 5pm in the Foyer/Portico
GRACE WINTER GARDEN
Our Winter Garden Campus regularly meets in an Orange County Public School, and that facility has not been fully opened to us at this time. The Crossings Church in Winter Garden Plaza has graciously offered the use of their facility on Saturday evenings. Orange County remains under mask order; 12 and under exempt.
Saturdays at 4pm at The Crossings Church
- graceKIDS will be offered during the service
- GraceStudents will be planning special events
Our Oviedo Campus regularly meets in an Seminole County Public School, and that facility has not been fully opened to us at this time. East Coast Believers Church has graciously offered the use of their facility on Sunday evenings. Seminole County remains under mask order; 12 and under exempt.
Sundays at 3:30p and 5p at East Coast Believers Church
- graceKIDS! (6 weeks- 4th grade) will be offered during the 3:30pm service with full children’s programming.
- Childcare for 6 weeks to 18 months will be offered at the 5:00pm service, as well as childcare for volunteer kids
- GraceStudents 56 will meet during the 3:30p service at East Coast Believers.
- GraceStudents 78 and High School will alternate weeks each Wednesday evening at a host home. Get more info: High School Bible Study and Middle School Bible Study
Grace Safety Protocols
Limited seating capacity, social distancing measures, sanitization in our services.
• We’ll be arranging our service seating to promote distancing and limit capacity
• We’ll be sanitizing chairs between services/limiting shared used
• We are increasing time between services to clean
• Communion will be offered in individual servings placed on your seat (pick up gluten-free communion at the door)
• Offering boxes/baskets will be available in the back of the room, and we’ll encourage you to give online through our free app or our website
Protocols for staff and vols.
• We’ll conduct weekly temperature checks for staff and key vols
• Strict hand washing and sanitizing protocols
Helpful guidelines for you.
• We’ll have signs and people celebrating you, welcoming you, and letting you know what’s up
• We’ll offer plenty of hand sanitizer stations
• We’ll have masks on hand.
• If you are a high-risk or vulnerable individual, we strongly encourage you to worship at home online.
Lots of love and care for Family Ministry.
GraceKIDS and GraceStudents will be open as well, with adjustments in place to give your children a great experience at church while keeping them as safe as we can.
• We’ll offer assisted, touchless family check-in
• We’ll have quick temperature checks for vols and kids. If someone registers a temperature of 99.5 or higher, they’ll be asked to participate in online services at home
• Extra sanitization, including rotating in fresh toys for each service and disinfecting classrooms
• Masks required for all graceKIDS! and GraceStudents Volunteers